Monday, July 5, 2010

Sorry I Haven't Posted For A Long Time.

So Jamie and I went to see Eclipse yesterday. OMG! Do those people know how to act? Jamie and I could do better than them... BLIND FOLDED! We think all they know how to do is make out and take shirts off! Anyway so we started getting really bored. So Jamie turned to look at me and whispered.
"Lilly? You wanna annoy some Socs?" I looked over and smiled my evil smile.
"Yes!" I answered back. I felt so happy because their were some Socs sitting right in front of us. I grabbed my second refill of Pepsi and took of the lid. Jamie knew what I was going to do so she grabbed the left over bag of Popcorn. I counted down....
"3...2...1!" I poured the Pepsi all of the four Socs while she threw the Popcorn at them. They instantly stood up. They gave us evil glares and two of them started climbing over the seats. We knew we had to book it out of there. We were in alot of crap! As we were running we ran into one of the security guards. He grabbed us by our hair and litterally threw us outside! We looked around everywhere. And there stood the Socs... blades out ready for a rumble. We had no blades... but then I remebered the Curtis' are my cousins... and they said anytime we were in trouble or I was in trouble we could just run to their house. The first Soc I kicked in the balls and then the thrid Soc I bit on the arm. Jamie kicked the second Soc and the fourth Soc ran away in fear. (What a coward! Eh?)
"That's going to teach you to mess with us girls!" We yelled as we walked away. We swear we heard one of them say they were going to kill us. Oh well... we'd be ready if they tried. So we then made our way to the Curtis' house. We weren't that far away since the Theatre was only a few blocks away. We opened the screen door and walked in... I walked straight to the kitchen were Soda sat with Katie. Darrel was at work and I think Kitty was in her room. We decided to leave her alone just in case she was in a bitchy mood. We walked into the living room and there sat Pony. He was playing Sing Star. Haha.
"Hey Pony!" I stood in front of him.
"Hey Lilly." Pony stood up and gave me a hug since I'am his cousin.
"What you up to?" Jamie asked. She looked at the game case and read... 'Sing Star. Britney Spears Special Edition.'
"Wow. Pony!" I answered.
"Britney Spears. Really?!" Jamie was laughing and so was I.
"How many microphones do you have Pony?" I asked. Pony looked in the game draw and pulled out 3 more microphones. We grabbed two.
"What song are we singing Pony?" Jamie asked. Pony scrolled through the list of songs. We weren't aloud to see. Then I knew what song was playing.... 'I Got That Boom Boom'. Trust Pony to choose that song. After 15-30 minutes... Pony grabbed all the microphones and hogged them all. And at that time Darry had just come home.
"DARRY! Pony is hogging all the microphones again!!" Jamie yelled. Darry walked in grabbed Pony by the waist and locked him in the backyard. Pony hated the backyard since... Dallas had annoyed this male deer that never wants to leave. It chased Pony round the whole yard until Darry thought it was time to let him in. Pony stared at us.
"Who's up for me Britney Spears?!" Pony had a big smile on his face. We nodded and got onto some more singing. Jamie and I both beat Pony by a landslide but he didn't care. Pony never cares about winnng unless it's a fight against the Socs!!

4 comments:

  1. wow thats sounds very fun... and sounds like pony had fun too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ponyboy and Britney Spears lol. I hate all the twilight movies and books I would have been so bored too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had funn lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL pony needs to get checked i swear his obsession is like super obsessive :P

    ReplyDelete